Saturday, April 24, 2010

Still No Progress

School has completely pushed everything aside for now. So basically at week 7 I have nothing to show for it really. I did actually walk out of my comfort zone this past week. I walked about 3 miles to wear there are always loads of people and places to shop. I was only there because I needed to go the post office, but still it was a big step. Of course I did get lost, but I kinda expected that. I'm not exactly good at directions and the fact that I rarely go out doesn't help.

Anyways for now it is all about final exams and the exams before then. It sucks but I always tell myself to make a schedule and I always end up breaking it. I should really put DO NOT PROCRASTINATE as part of my TYSIC, but that's one bad habit that I know can't be broken

Oh well, I'm going to list my last exams on here to remind myself how quickly the next couple of weeks will go by.

May 7th: Theater Paper (On Henry V)
May 7th: Accounting Exam, 7 pm- 9 pm (Cannot afford to fail)
May 10th: Credo 4 (On The Sunflower by Simon Wiesenthal)
May 11th: Psychology Exam, 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm (Allowed one cheat sheet, only front)
May 14th: History of Ancient Greece Exam, 4 pm - 6pm (From the Peloponnesian War to 4th century)

May 14th: Freedom, 6:01 pm - Onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment