Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Fail!!!

It's week two of the TYSIC and well I have absolutely failed at life this week and got nothing accomplished. So because I actually want to write a blog everyday, I will list some small things I have done during week two.

I really wasn't optimistic this week. At least not about my own life. I've realized that it's not the pessimism that's the problem it's the fact that I just tend not to care. It's pretty sad, but half the time I just don't have an opinion either way. I feel that I'm too lazy to try. I, however, hope that I will be able to be more optimistic next week. If there is one thing I am constantly trying to be optimistic about it is my sister's health. I refuse to believe that things can get any worse. My mind is set to believing that soon she will be completely better. And I'm glad to say that not much worse has happened this week.

Semi-TYSIC related, I had an accounting quiz today, and I believe I made a hundred. Well, I'm not sure, but I'm fairly optimistic about my grade. Which, is a good thing because it's a requirement at the university I go to if I want to get a business degree.

And on the putting myself out there front, I initiated conversation with two people in my writing class. Sure all we did was talk about class really, but it has been a big step for me. I've only spoken to one other person in that class, so I'm up to three now.

I think I'm going to try to get something accomplished by starting to read The Bell Jar, though I may decide to re-watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

No comments:

Post a Comment